Advantage Tech is currently seeking candidates for an Audio Visual and Video Conference Analyst for one of our client in Kansas City. The individual will be responsible for providing logistical, purchasing, and service support to the Audio Visual and Video Conference team. The primary emphasis will be managing video conference scheduling, event resourcing, and act as the primary point of contact for troubleshooting customer issues. The individual will interact with various stakeholders, including subject matter experts, executives, operational users, and System counterparts. The individual will also be responsible for project documentation, and interest in expanding technical aptitudes in the audio and visual acumen.
The Audio Visual and Video Conferencing department supports, facilitates, and troubleshoots the audio and video needs of the company including but not limited to; televisions, projection systems, PC needs, public address systems, AV exhibits, etc.
- Supports and troubleshoots teleconferencing systems and video conferencing systems.
- Manages video conference scheduling requests for Tenth District video conference facilities and for Tenth District hosted video conferences.
- Manages the EMS system, Cisco TMS and CMM reservation systems and corresponding SharePoint site to update reservation calendars.
- Manages or coordinates projects related to video conferencing to ensure the service is operating efficiently and document equipment deliveries accordingly upon receipt.
- Develops procedures/policies relating to video conferencing and trains others how to use this service.
- Greets and directs guests/participants and serves as an on-site presence to address video conference sponsor/host and participant needs.
- Completes ad-hoc project management and analytical responsibilities of basic complexity.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- General knowledge of internal break fix ticketing systems.
- Monitors status, identifies trends, and prepares reports on quality measures, performance metrics, or other department goals and objectives.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university or equivalent work experience.
- One to seven years professional and technical experience generally required.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Troubleshooting and technical skills.