Advantage Tech is looking for a Sr Cloud Engineer for a client to help design, build, and manage innovative cloud-first technology solutions, as well as to take part in their journey to migrate essential systems to Microsoft Azure.
- Function as a subject matter expert (SME) for solutions implemented on public clouds such as Microsoft Azure and AWS.
- Implement, maintain and monitor hybrid (Public and Private Cloud) infrastructures that are highly available and secure, following industry best practices.
- Work on integration and infrastructure migration projects.
- Monitor, diagnose and fix hybrid infrastructure issues.
- Implement and maintain disaster recovery solutions.
- Implement and maintain standard operating procedures (SOPs).
- Collaborate with others to ensure timely configuration and deployment of deliverables.
- Provide on-call support as necessary.
- Constantly update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities and reading professional publications.
- Other IT related responsibilities added by the supervisor.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
- 3+ years of experience implementing, managing, and monitoring an organization’s Microsoft Azure environment.
- Azure Active Directory and Azure AD Sync
- Computer Science degree or 5+ years equivalent job experience.
- Office 365
- Hypervisors (e.g., VMWare, Hyper-V or Acropolis)
- Windows Servers
- Infrastructure monitoring tools
- Understanding of Infrastructure security (E.g., VPN, Two Factor Authentication, Firewall, etc.)
- Infrastructure patching
PREFERRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
- Azure Administrator Associate/Azure Solutions Architect Expert certifications.
- PCI and PII
- Remote Desktop Services
- SCCM, Desktop Central