Are you looking to work for a non micro management company where you have autonomy to make decisions? This is one of the best kept secrets in Omaha with very low turnover! They are adding to their team and needing you to bring your talent to their cool team!
Under direction of Manager, designs, develops, tests and maintains software in accordance with adopted standards for integration into larger subsystems. Performs technical design and writes automated unit test cases to support testing. Understands and adheres to the design model. Writes software to implement components, services, and/or modules. Performs unit testing of source code and works to resolve defects found while performing integration and regression tests. Works closely with other software engineers and architects to ensure project objectives are met and frameworks are followed.
- Strong application development focus to develop business solutions in IBM WebSphere Application Server and other middleware platforms.
- Must be able to implement solutions in Java Enterprise Edition using the EJB 3.0 Standard, with strong knowledge in Java Transaction and Persistence API s, Java Naming and Directory Interface, and Java Server Faces (JSF).
- Strong design knowledge and skill set with exposing business assets as platform independent business services using Service Oriented Analysis and Design and OASIS Web Services standards.
- Strong understanding of Structured Query Language and the relational database model with experience in one or more Database Management Systems, with knowledge of Object to Relational Mapping techniques
- Knowledge and experience in asynchronous messaging using the Java Messaging Service, Message Driven Beans , MQ Series or other messaging middleware
- Strong knowledge in technical analysis and design of technical solutions to business problems using Object-Oriented Analysis and Design techniques, design patterns (GOF, JEE), and the Unified Modeling Language
- Solid understanding of JEE declarative security, Java Authentication and Authorization Service, and broader security concepts for securing web based applications such as network security, Secured Socket Layer certificates
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with external and internal personnel
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Customer focused and excels in coordination of problem resolution
- Strong organizational skills, ability to prioritize and work with sense of urgency and accountability
- Flexibility to adapt to and work in a dynamic, changing and fast-paced environment
Let's talk today! #advantagetechSubmit Resume