Senior/Lead Software Engineer
• Lead development resources in completion of design, code, and unit test.
• Design, develop, configure, deploy, monitor and maintain person management platform.
• Demonstrated experience with good troubleshooting and debugging practices.
• Investigate, evaluate, recommend and implement improvements to the existing platforms and participate with driving strategic directions.
• Do installation, configuration, administration, deployment, troubleshooting, server tuning and clustering
• Document, research, identify and attempt to solve all technical and application related problems
• Creates and maintains documentation on internal architecture of the system. Leads architectural changes in the system.
• Identifies product design features to support scalability, usability and better performance.
• Assists and drives technical design and code reviews for all new enhancements and maintenance work delivered by the development team.
• Understands complex business and functional requirements and produces technical specifications and product requirements.
• Establishes best practices in coding and development within the team. Ensures consistency of the use of best practices within the team. Designs and develops reusable code components. Positively and proactively leads and influences the team.
• Provides advice and guidance to associate, senior and software engineer roles in the effective use of coding principles and best practices. Develops reusable code components.
• Creates, maintains and executes unit test and alpha test plans
• Maintains development environment and creates build.
• Maintains and improves current knowledge on the latest technologies relevant to the role regarding algorithms, language, design methodology, third-party development tools, application platforms, hardware compatibility and operating systems.
• Required minimum of 7+ years of professional experience in C#,
• Required minimum of 3+ years of professional experience in SQL server
• Required minimum of 3+ years of professional experience with building/deploying to cloud platform.
• Participate in transition to DevOps model: implement, maintain, and improve Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery processes, tools, and environments where appropriate.
• Demonstrated effective time management, planning and organization skills with the ability to successfully handle multiple tasks, projects and priorities in a fast-paced matrix-managed environment.
• Experience using software applications such as Visio, Microsoft Project, PowerPoint, Word, and Excel.
• Effective oral, written and interpersonal communication skills. Strong presentation and facilitation skills necessary to communicate and persuade a wide range of audiences.
• Demonstrated leadership abilities, decision making, analytical and problem-solving skills. Ability to develop creative solutions to assigned projects.
Preferred (nice to have) skills/experience education:
• C# Focus in REST APIs
• Azure cloud experience preferred