Advantage Tech is looking for a Seniot Oracle ERP Application Developer for our Olathe, KS Client.
Responsible for the development and maintenance of Oracle E-Business Suite applications. Design, code, test and debug new and existing ERP application enhancements. Perform maintenance to developed and supported ERP applications. Create and/or update documentation that benefits end-users (e.g. how-to manuals) and/or other IT personnel (e.g. program documentation and IT processes). May analyze business requirements and provide recommendations for IT solutions. Participate in company technology projects as needed.
Essential Roles and Responsibilities:
- Program and test enhancements to ERP applications including, but not limited to modules such as Human Resources, Benefits, Learning Management, Projects, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, General Ledger, Purchasing, and iProcurement.
- Perform routine maintenance to ERP applications.
- Conduct analysis of current applications to help provide solutions for necessary enhancements and maintenance.
- Create and/or update documentation that benefits end-users (e.g. how-to manuals) and/or other IT personnel (e.g. program documentation and IT processes).
- Design and develop applications that utilize Software Development Life Process (SDLC).
- Serve as a technical resource for other programmers.
- Develop new applications.
- Conduct research of new technologies.
- Conduct research to answer technical questions that arise.
- Develop specifications for project work if necessary.
- Develop project estimates.
- Recommend solutions.
- Utilize appropriate project management techniques to ensure that projects are performed within budget and on time.
- Respond quickly to application errors.
- Maintain a high and increasing level of proficiency in software and other technologies supported by the IT Dept.
- Follow safety rules, guidelines and standards for all projects. Participate in pre-task planning. Report any safety issues or concerns to management.
- Maintain quality standards on all projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field and 6 years’ experience. Or, in lieu of a degree, a minimum of 10 years’ experience.
- At least six years’ experience developing ERP applications.
- Valid driver’s license with acceptable violation history.
- Possess skills in:
- Oracle Developer Suite (Forms and Reports)
- Oracle E-Business Suite (including, but not limited to modules such as Human Resources, Benefits, Learning Management, Projects, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, General Ledger, Purchasing, and iProcurement)
- Oracle PL/SQL
- Oracle Workflow Builder
- Python for API
- Functional knowledge of two or more Oracle E-Business Suite modules
Advantage Tech is proud to be recognized as Kansas City Business Journal’s #1 locally owned IT staffing firm. We are passionate about delivering world-class service and value to our consultants and clients.
Please visit www.advantagetech.net to learn more about our culture, benefits and career opportunities.