Advantage Tech is looking for a Senior Quality Assurance Analyst for our Lenexa, KS client.
The Quality Assurance Analyst joins a team responsible for testing web based eCommerce applications. This role is responsible for regression testing and participating with an Agile team creating test cases and testing new features as they are developed. This role requires experience in automation to expand and maintain the automation framework, along with creating automation scripts for the new and existing test cases.
– Develop manual and automated test cases to increase regression coverage as well as new functionality testing
– Execute manual and automated test cases including ad-hoc and exploratory testing as needed
– Back end, API and Integration Testing
– Define and promote test automation best practices, standards and processes.
– Create data sets to be used in test automation activities.
– Document and/or review testing results working closely with Developers and Business Analysts to resolve reported issues
– Develop and create testing data needed to execute manual and automated test cases
– Perform software configurations and deployments to manage your testing system for successful testing results
– Manage testing to project timelines
– Participate in the Agile project flow providing feedback in all areas, paying close attention to high risk areas and communicating testing concerns
– Ensure High Quality in all deliverables: software, test cases, bug cases, automation plans, and documented results
– Become a subject matter expert on existing and new features ensuring you can fully test, review logs for troubleshooting and create new and update existing test cases
– Analyze existing features and test cases and consider areas where new test cases should be created or existing cases modified to have a better coverage of the feature
– BS or BA degree. Preferred Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or equivalent experience
– Seven+ years of experience testing software applications
– Three+ years of experience creating and maintaining automation tools (Selenium ideal) and techniques for web services and user interfaces
– Three+ years of experience using SoapUI, Postman or equivalent tools for API testing.
– Experience in Java, Jscript and HTML
– Experience using SQL to extract, modify and add data to Oracle and SQL Server databases
– Knowledge and application of structured testing concepts, methodologies, and tools
– Solid understanding of the SDLC and Agile software development methodology
– Creative, detail oriented and a problem solver
– Strong organizational and analytical skills
– Self-motivated and driven; takes ownership of personal and team goals
– Able to excel with limited supervision in a rapidly changing environment under aggressive timelines
– Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills
– Knowledge of eCommerce applications and understanding of the rules around accepting payments
– Experience with applications that use credit card processing hardware
Advantage Tech is proud to be recognized as Kansas City Business Journal’s #1 locally owned IT staffing firm. We are passionate about delivering world-class service and value to our consultants and clients.
Please visit www.advantagetech.net to learn more about our culture, benefits and career opportunities.