Advantage Tech is looking for a Senior Software Engineer for our Kansas City, MO client.
Full Stack Application developer is responsible for building and maintaining customer facing web apps. In addition, they will develop new functionality on existing and new applications.
- Create new web service / web application features as well as debug and improve the existing libraries and frameworks that support web services / web applications.
- Translate requirements into a programming language, develop system design and programming specifications on assigned projects, and implement design standards using a structured methodology
- Deliver and maintain web-based secure, robust and service oriented architectures.
- Deliver high-quality systems that meet/exceed customer expectations using the full software development lifecycle, including analysis, design, implementation, maintenance, and planning.
- five years + experience developing web applications with .NET Frameworks
- Unit testing and/or test-driven development
- Experience designing and working with n-tier architectures (UI, Business Logic Layer, Data Access Layer) along with some experience with service-oriented architectures (SOA)
- Experience with JQuery, Angular or similar frontend technologies
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent work-related experience. Microsoft certifications are a plus
- Experience implementing scalable, extensible and maintainable web solutions
- Facilitate, collect and present estimates at both high and detailed levels
- Ability to conceptualize technology solutions utilizing existing capabilities to support a long-term solution
- Creates and maintains conceptual architecture documentation, workflow
- Conducts detailed design, documentation, and overall code review
- Provides recommendations, guidance, leadership for process development and improvement
- Sets standards for code-commenting and evaluates practice adherence
- Works closely with marketing and product development to ensure solution follows requirements and goals for look and feel as well as functionality
Advantage Tech is proud to be recognized as Kansas City Business Journal’s #1 locally owned IT staffing firm. We are passionate about delivering world-class service and value to our clients. Advantage Tech’s customized recruiting model enables us to place consultants locally and nationally. Our clients want the best candidate at the most reasonable rate within a set timeframe; that’s precisely what we provide them. We go even further. Our consultant retention program gives our clients the added comfort our people will perform well and finish the project.
Please visit advantagetech.net to learn more about our culture, benefits and career opportunities