Senior Tax Manager
Advantage Tech is partnering with a large, growing Accounting firm in downtown Chicago who is looking to add an experienced Senior Tax Manager to their team.
Description & Requirements
As a Tax Senior Manager, you value working closely with others to plan for the future and to help successful companies and their owners avoid surprises, coordinate tax strategies, and grow. You provide authentic support to your teammates and clients and communicate regularly with them to understand their business and industries.
You have an eye toward the future. You value community, team building, and being heard. If relationships are important to you, and you identify with the People First culture, we would like to hear from you!
How you will contribute:
- Providing tax compliance and tax advisory services to individuals, partnerships, S corporations, and corporations in a variety of industries
- Helping with developing, building, and managing client relationships
- Assisting with managing, developing, and coaching professional tax staff
- Reviewing returns prepared by tax associates and seniors
- Effectively delegating responsibilities to others, monitoring efforts of engagement teams
- Proficiently using technology tools in regular assignments and demonstrating a commitment to improving work processes through the use of technology
- Successfully researching complex tax issues, applying findings to projects, and communicating those findings in writing
We are looking for people with Forward Vision and:
- Experience managing multiple complex client engagements
- A strong sense of ownership for delivering ultra-responsive client service
- Excellent supervisory, team building, and time management skills
- 7 years or more of related experience in public accounting or corporate tax department
- Bachelor’s or graduate degree in accounting, finance, or related field
- CPA license
- Master’s degree in Taxation or Law degree
- Partnership tax experience