This position is located in Denver, Colorado. This client needs a strong candidate that brings leadership qualities to lead a regional support team.
The ideal candidate will work effectively within a global support organization that is highly collaborative and innovative. This team is responsible for level 1 and level 2 helpdesk support along with regional engineering support of servers, telecom, and network technologies.
- The expected length of relevant experience beyond formal education is eight or more years. The main responsibilities of the position include
- Network, telephone, and data communications
- Computer hardware, servers, back-up devices, peripherals and operations software
Microsoft-based office product suite
- Local area network
- Electrical supplies and battery backups
- Air conditioning and fire suppression infrastructure
- Server room and telco room security and access control
- Disaster Recovery equipment and processes
- Remote workstation and workstation application configuration and deployment.
- Occasional after hours support for cut overs and critical system support
- Consistently and effectively provide Level 2-3 desktop support for client employees and field personnel
- Proactively keep Workstation inventory accurate to ensure timely replacements
- Effectively manage Workstation images and keep within the current image/build process to ensure consistency across the environment
- Proactively maintain and ensure that the Conference room hardware is in working order while keeping to the standard across all conference rooms
- Work closely with 3rd party printer vendors while also having worked with the features and functionality of all in one enterprise printers
- Excellent documentation, project management and organization skills; demonstrated ability to support, finish and close tickets and projects
- Effective communication skills; excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills; exhibits a customer-centric approach and able to effectively communicate technical information to both technical and non-technical oriented audiences
- Demonstrated ability to actively identify and independently solve problems; escalating more complex issues to manager when necessary
- Demonstrated success with supporting and managing external vendors
- Demonstrates willingness to learn new tools, skills and technology and applies new knowledge and skills to the advancement of the role and department
- Well-developed knowledge Workstation hardware and peripherals, Workstation Image process using SCCM and MDT, antivirus software, Service Now ticketing systems, Active Directory (AD) user administration, as well as printer support