Advantage Tech has an awesome client with a need for a Service Desk Analyst. This role is a direct placement with our client located in Kansas City, MO.
Utilizes Service Management software to provide technical assistance to system users.
- Answers inquiries via company's internal Service Management software, phone calls and walk-ins concerning IT support issues.
- Diagnoses system hardware and software, and end user issues.
- Provides centralized support using service support applications.
- Assist in enforcing PC Hardware and Software Purchase Standards for the department, and company
- Install software packages per pre-identified procedures as needed.
- Installs hardware and peripheral components such as monitors, keyboards, printers etc. in Kansas City area locations. Work with SDA III and other IT departments on complex cases and documentation of how they are resolved.
- Ensure cases are correctly identified and categorized, documenting all troubleshooting, and all codes are consistently used for cases of similar issue.
- Assist associates with using IT self-service features.
- Provide assistance and training to new associates for application logins, IT Self Service options, IT website, submitting cases to IT, and any other assistance needed
- Create, update, and maintain process documentation following the Knowledge Management Process.
- Assist in Service Desk continuous process improvement.
- Occasional travel to local branches.
- Regular attendance is required, working at the worksite during regular business hours and/or assigned hours as well as designated on-call hours.
- Bachelor Degree in Information Technology or related field. Actual technical experience can be substituted for education.
- Must have experience providing customer service in a technical environment.
- Must have experience using various computer applications.
- Must be able to follow pre-determined procedures and processes.
- Able to perform basic and advanced technical troubleshooting
- Able and willing to learn new technical skills for related systems.
- Related work experience in a financial organization.
- ITIL Foundations Certification.
- A+ Certification.
Advantage Tech is proud to be recognized as Kansas City Business Journal’s #1 locally owned IT staffing firm. We are passionate about delivering world-class service and value to our consultants and clients.
Please visit www.advantagetech.net to learn more about our culture, benefits and career opportunities.