Desk Side Support Technician provide immediate technical support and assistance to our employees and customers, with a strong emphasis on customer support, teamwork, and sense of urgency.
- Set up new computer systems and perform routine maintenance
- Provide technical assistance and resolution as necessary
- Serve as direct point of contact for customers seeking technical assistance in person
- Ensure accurate inventory of devices, and their assignment to users, through detailed documentation in ticketing system
- Assist customers with installation of new software packages, based on licensing requirements
- Provide backup assistance to Regional Office locations with occasional travel to those locations f
- Coordinate with IT Service Owners for the resolution of complex issues
- Provide accurate information on IT products or services and their availability
- Follow-up and update customer on request status
- Identify and document resolution steps, for reoccurring issues, in knowledgebase
- Identify and request updates for out-of-date knowledgebase documents
- Participate in Problem and Change management processes as necessary
- All other duties as assigned.
High school diploma or equivalent. Technical school or technical courses in computer repair a plus and may partially substitute for experience. Minimum of one year related experience. Basic knowledge of computer hardware and operating systems. Analytical and well organized. Good communication skills. Must be accurate. A+ certification preferredSubmit Resume