Advantage Tech is seeking a ServiceNow professional to join our client's team and serve as the ServiceNow Developer/Administrator. The role will be primarily development/administration of the ServiceNow platform and framework. This role is responsible for maintaining the environment, performing enhancements and upgrades, solving issues and working with project teams to utilize the data integrations within the platform, configuring, administering and enhancing the ServiceNow platform. This role will serve as the subject matter expert for ServiceNow within our client and will work with internal customers across the company to develop technical solutions that satisfy business needs.
- Manage functional day-to-day operations of the ServiceNow platform, serve as the subject matter expert and point of contact for all things related to ServiceNow.
- Design and develop solutions within the ServiceNow environment to include new or modifications to applications, forms, workflow, policies, actions, access control, interfaces and any other configurations required to support client processes.
- Work with various IT teams to identify ServiceNow automation and integration opportunities to improve the existing state of IT operations.
- Creating and maintaining API and data integration processes between ServiceNow and other services.
- Work with teams across GEHA to ensure that the ServiceNow configuration and processes support the defined requirements and business needs.
- Collaborate with System Administrators and ServiceNow Support concerning strategies and technical aspects of platform upgrades.
- Lead the design, development, and implementation of all enhancements, configurations, and upgrades to the ServiceNow platform.
- Build internal technical documentation, manuals and policies
- Researches and recommends innovative and possible automated approaches for system administration tasks.
- Develop and distribute industry standard reports and dashboards for to managers and leadership for defined KPIs.
- Requires ServiceNow Administrator Certification.
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field. Additional years of qualifying work experience may be considered in lieu of education.
- Requires four years of relevant experience administrating or developing in the ServiceNow platform.
- Requires 2+ Years’ Experience; Working with the ServiceNow platform in an Admin/Developer and enterprise-wide, multi-tier ServiceNow production environment Within Service Now configuring workflows to automate routine tasks service or building catalog items, Building custom scoped applications and widgets in ServiceNow
- Experience creating Performance Analytics reports and dashboards
- Experience integrating ServiceNow with software using REST/SOAP including Active Directory
- Working within ServiceNow in an ITIL environment, including the Incident, Problem, Change, and Service Catalog modules
- Working directly with the customer developing business or system requirements, project plans or leading design sessions
- Experience leveraging MID Servers for integration and automation, with direct experience configuring API and data integrations with ServiceNow
- Experience leading complex cross functional projects within ServiceNow
- Experience configuring the Asset and Configuration modules, while utilizing Discovery module to identify assets and CI's on the network
- Demonstrate ability to effectively coordinate and work with cross-functional work teams independently
- Effective written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate technical information to a non-technical audience
- Ability to think big, and challenge conventional wisdom regarding the ServiceNow platform,
- Ability to adapt quickly to learn new tool's, new technologies, and current industry standards
- Problem solving and critical thinking mindset
- Ability to facilitate planning meetings, workshops, reviews and retrospectives.
Advantage Tech is proud to be recognized as Kansas City Business Journal’s #1 locally owned IT staffing firm. We are passionate about delivering world-class service and value to our consultants and clients.
Please visit www.advantagetech.net to learn more about our culture, benefits and career opportunities.