Advantage Tech is looking for a ServiceNow Developer for our Kansas City, MO Client.
The ServiceNow Automation Engineer position will be part of the Command Center Engineer team. This position will have the following duties and responsibilities:
- Participate in efforts utilizing automation for advancing operational efficiencies
- Identifying repeatable tasks, enhancing monitoring, and initiative execution
- Develop and maintain scripts utilized for automation efforts to improve efficiencies
- Support and deploying infrastructure related technologies utilizing automation
- Respond to difficult & challenging situations without emotional reactions
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams on automation initiatives
- Documenting automation processes
- Participation in project and team meetings
- Presenting material to other managers, stakeholders and customers as needed
- Provide work effort estimates and updates on tasks assigned
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge & Skills
- Demonstrated hands-on knowledge & experience in automation/scripting using ServiceNow..
- Demonstrated knowledge of automation strategies and best practices.
- Demonstrates proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
- Experience with Redhat & Windows system management and automation interfaces with ServiceNow.
- Demonstrated ability to perform troubleshooting and maintenance of scripts, including feedback channel for defects.
- Demonstrate strong verbal & written communication skills
- Proven ability to handle multiple, complex technical and business projects.
- Demonstrated experience in enterprise level operational support and systems management, including after hours on call personnel/escalations within areas of responsibility.
- Demonstrates clear and effective presentation and facilitation skills.
- Service Now workflow knowledge
- Foundational knowledge of Cloud providers.
- Three (3) years experience with ServiceNow development.
- Applicable certifications and/or professional training.
- Previous experience in supporting or administering infrastructure systems.
- Bachelor’s Degree in MIS, Computer Science, or related field or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Previous banking or financial industry experience
- Ability to travel if/when necessary. Must be willing to serve in periodic 7×24 hour on call or escalation function.