Advantage Tech is looking for a Service Now Developer for our Kansas City, Mo Client.
Job Description Summary
The ServiceNow Developer role will be responsible for producing solution designs, development work, and related configurations for all integrations and workflows within the ServiceNow instance. The role will be the development resource on a dedicated ServiceNow support team, while also contributing to a cross-functional team building automation and integration capabilities for 2020.
Job Posting Requirements:
• Requires ServiceNow Developer Certification
• Preferred Certifications: ServiceNow System Administration, ServiceNow Advanced System Administration, Scripting in ServiceNow, Application Creation in ServiceNow
• Requires Experience developing or supporting Integration Hub (Or Orchestration / Discovery), Flow Designer, and Mid Server configuration
• Advanced knowledge of API capabilities within ServiceNow, (version Madrid or Newer) including experience configuring plugin’s for out of the box integrations
• 2 years' experience scripting within ServiceNow, with advanced skills in the following languages; XML, HTML, AJAX, Jelly, jQuery, Bootstrap and AngularJS frameworks
• 4 years of Java scripting and software development experience at the enterprise level
• Knowledgeable of common web services (REST, SOAP, creating API's)
• Experience within ServiceNow developing; core applications (CMDB, Service Mapping, Service Catalog, Mobile App) custom applications, configuring API and data integrations through Integration Hub or Orchestration
The Developer role will deliver new functionality within ServiceNow, build innovative & automated API solutions, and will support the entire development lifecycle of ServiceNow.
• Primary development resource for all ServiceNow applications, out of the box plugins, Integration Hub Spoke offering’s, and API’s to interact with 3rd party systems in ecosystem (SCCM, VMWare, Splunk)
• Serve as the primary expert in ServiceNow, responsible for all scripting and automation needs to create simple, scalable digital workflows
• Represent ServiceNow best practice design standards by guiding all-new solution designs, Build best practice development documentation standards, contributing to Team development activities and code review.
• Assists ServiceNow System Administrator in estimating project level of effort, with incident resolution, and takes ownership of complex solutions to work them to completion
• Responsible for all ServiceNow process automation capabilities includes; Identifying, designing, and developing automated solutions for manual and repeatable processes (approvals, tasks, notifications, and record operations) that span multiple systems
• Develop integration actions to execute commands against external platforms through REST APIs, PowerShell commands, and write scripts to interact with other APIs
• Serve as a Sr member of the team and actively contribute to the code review process,
• Design and configure UI, business logic, and automation for existing applications
• Demonstrate the ability to effectively coordinate and work with cross-functional business and technical teams independently
• Must have an innovation-oriented mindset and have the ability to clearly translate ambiguous or emerging needs into user stories
• Effective written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate technical information to a non-technical audience
• Problem solving and critical thinking mindset
• Ability to facilitate planning meetings, workshops, reviews and retrospectives.
Advantage Tech is proud to be recognized as Kansas City Business Journal’s #1 locally owned IT staffing firm. We are passionate about delivering world-class service and value to our consultants and clients.
Please visit www.advantagetech.net to learn more about our culture, benefits and career opportunities.