Advantage Tech is looking for a Service Now Administrator for our Client in Missouri.
Seeking a ServiceNow professional to join the team and serve as the ServiceNow Administrator. The ServiceNow Administrator will be a key member on the ServiceNow Support team and is responsible for maintaining the ServiceNow platform on a daily basis. The role will support the ServiceNow platform across the enterprise and will be the key point of contact for all end user’s on the platform.
The ServiceNow System Administrator maintains the stability and usability of the ServiceNow platform by performing application maintenance, managing support for incidents related to ServiceNow applications, and contributing to ServiceNow software releases by delivering configuration tasks and features.
• Initial incident triage and resolution, Troubleshoot issues and outages and collaborate with the ServiceNow Developer on resolving complex issues.
• Manage functional day-to-day operations of the ServiceNow platform
• Representing the ServiceNow Product team on assigned projects, communicating and training end users of upcoming changes on the platform, and serve as the primary advocate for the platform.
• Collaborate with Internal teams to ensure that the ServiceNow configuration and processes support the business needs, and building customer requirements and design documentation for enhancements on the ServiceNow platform
• Configuration/Customization of the Service Now system – Form updates, workflow / automation efforts, reporting and dashboard management
• Build service requests from customer requirements including requests, request items and tasks using workflows
• ?Configure the ServiceNow platform in accordance with customer requirements and ITIL best practices within the following modules; (Service Catalog, Incident, Service Portal, Problem, Change, and Knowledge Base)
• Lead process improvement efforts to support multiple operating models and development frameworks. (including Waterfall, Agile, DevOPS)
• Create, update, publish reports and dashboards within the ServiceNow platform to visualize KPI metric's
• Create and maintain internal technical documentation, manuals, policies, and processes
• Assist with researching and recommending innovative and possible automated approaches for system administration tasks.
• ServiceNow Administrator Certification, – Advanced Administrator Certification Preferred
• 2+ years of experience as a ServiceNow System Administrator in a large organization,
• 2-4 years of experience in configuring or implementing ServiceNow modules [Incident, Problem, Change, Knowledge, Service Catalog, Service Portal, CMDB, Service Mapping, Service Catalog, Mobile App]
• Relational database expertise in relation to an enterprise software system (Oracle, MS SQL, MySQL, etc.)
• Knowledge of system design and development used within Service Oriented architecture and web services integration (REST, SOAP, WSDL, JAXWS)
• ITIL Foundations Certification
• Requires basic knowledge of common development language's; XML, HTML, Java Script.
• Effective written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate technical information to a non-technical audience
• Solid understanding of the application development lifecycle process, including requirement analysis, quality assurance, design, scheduling, implementation, issue tracking, version control
• Ability to think big, and challenge conventional wisdom regarding the ServiceNow platform,
• Ability to adapt quickly to learn new tool's, new technologies, and current industry standards
• Problem solving and critical thinking mindset
Advantage Tech is proud to be recognized as Kansas City Business Journal’s #1 locally owned IT staffing firm. We are passionate about delivering world-class service and value to our consultants and clients.
Please visit www.advantagetech.net to learn more about our culture, benefits and career opportunities.