Advantage Tech is looking for a SharePoint Developer. In this position your primary responsibility will be the creation and maintenance of the client's SharePoint Online environment. The client's SharePoint Online environment is critical to service all departments of the company allowing those departments to access and manage documentation and coordinate sharing of information within teams.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Responsible for designing and implementing new features and functionality
- Ensuring high-performance and availability
- Managing all technical aspects of the app
- Work closely with other developers and customers to ensure an effective, functional and intuitive implementation
- Defect identification and mitigation is also required
- Gathers requirements and guides end users to a mutually beneficial solution for the business users.
Job Requirements and Qualifications:
- Experience developing SharePoint Online solutions
- Maintains up-to-date awareness of industry developments and best practices in SharePoint technologies
- Experience of applications development in Microsoft SharePoint Online (SharePoint 2013 experience a plus), including site creation, access control, Theme designs and O365 integration
- SharePoint workflow experience with 3rd party tools.
- SharePoint Webpart development experience including React, jQuery, SP Services, CSS3 and HTML5.