Advantage Tech is looking for a SharePoint Developer for our Kansas City, MO Client.
Last fall, we brought a contract resource to build a SharePoint site for the Command Center. This time around, this individual will be taking this new SharePoint site to the next level. We are looking for someone with at least 3-5 years of SharePoint development experience. We are currently using SP 2013 and will be moving to SP 2019 by end of the year. Experience with SP 2019 is not required, but nice to have. However, SP 2013 experience is required.
Here’s a brief description of the individual’s project:
- Compile/consolidate several partially developed SharePoint sites
- Assist in designing, developing and testing several document repositories, Dashboards, forms and workflows.
- Provide some remedial documentation and guidance on administration of the above
- Set up complex permissions groups
- Advise and develop custom web-parts
Advantage Tech is proud to be recognized as Kansas City Business Journal’s #1 locally owned IT staffing firm. We are passionate about delivering world-class service and value to our consultants and clients.
Please visit www.advantagetech.net to learn more about our culture, benefits and career opportunities.