Advantage Tech is looking for a Sitecore Developer for our Kansas City, MO Client.
The Senior Sitecore Developer works effectively across the entire software development life cycle. This includes requirements definition, prototyping, detailed design, coding, testing, deployment, and support of the day-to-day operation of production systems. This role is expected to collaborate with technical staff, management, and business operations staff throughout all phases of the software development life cycle in order to deliver working solutions to complex business problems according to the agreed upon timelines and budgets to support the mission, vision, and values. The Senior role is a high-level contributor and an expert in software development skills and has a good understanding of the business domain. Responsible for implementing and/or integrating new products, processes, methodologies, frameworks, and technologies. Works independently with minimal oversight and direction. Provides guidance, input, and instruction to lower level technical professionals. Provides mentoring and training to other web developers related to Sitecore functionality.
- Ability to identify & define application design patterns.
- Ability to create Sitecore application, technical & integration architecture.
- Work with Product Owners and business stakeholders to review and understand current state and future state requirements.
- Identify challenges and risks involved in implementation.
- Estimate time and effort required to satisfy requirements.
- Assess capability of development team and identify gaps.
- Respond to all queries related to Sitecore capability.
- Establish best practices around Sitecore development and guide development team to follow them.
- Guide development team on unit testing their code.
- Establish coding standards for Sitecore development.
- Perform code review and identify deviations from coding standards.
- Establish branching, merging and deployment strategies to move code to higher environments
- Work with security and infrastructure team on the configuration and integration of the development, QA, staging and prod environments.
- Defend best practices and raise red flags if there is a deviation from these best practices.
- Able to collaborate with all teams in an open and respectful communication.
- Sitecore CMS Certified Developer.
- Hands on experience in Sitecore development.
- Extensive working experience with Sitecore 9x and prior versions.
- Deep understanding of Sitecore Architecture and Design, API’s, and Security Model.
- Requires a bachelor’s degree in a Computer Information Services or a related field.
- Requires 6+ years’ experience in project analysis, application development and application programming.
- Additional years of qualifying work experience may be considered in lieu of formal education.
- Requires knowledge of Microsoft Software (MS Visual Studio and MS Server Products), MS Office Products, SQL server products, VB Scripting, or related scripting languages.
- Requires effective communication and presentation skills and the ability to lead multi-disciplinary development teams.
- Experience working with front-end and back-end technologies in a .NET web development environment:
o Modern client-side frameworks (Angular, React)
o .NET Core
o REST Based Services
o Database Design and Development
- Experience with the deployment and maintenance of high availability distributed Sitecore architectures involving CM, CD, SOLR, and Identity servers.
- Experience with TDS and Unicorn.
- Knowledge of forms customization.
- Experienced in creating custom components by adhering to Helix principles.
- Understands and has hands on knowledge of dependency injection in Sitecore.
- Strong knowledge of debugging, troubleshooting of Application errors and comes to resolution of errors in timely manner to reduce the impact on users.
- Understanding of content management integration in a web and mobile environment:
- Knowledge of Identity Server
- Knowledge of Sitecore PowerShell extensions
- Foundation in software engineering principles including object-oriented programming and design patterns
- Experience consulting for clients and stakeholders
- Experience leading and mentoring other developers
- Knowledge of working with Sitecore JSS.
- Experience of creating ticket on Sitecore portal and should be able to work and effectively communicate with Sitecore to resolve issues.
- Experience in Sitecore upgrade from earlier version to new Sitecore 10 experience platform is desirable
- Knowledge of Microsoft DevOps CI/CD
- Cloud experience Azure/AWS
- Mobile Development (iOS, Android)
- Knowledge of Agile Scrum
Advantage Tech is proud to be recognized as Kansas City Business Journal’s #1 locally owned IT staffing firm. We are passionate about delivering world-class service and value to our consultants and clients.
Please visit www.advantagetech.net to learn more about our culture, benefits and career opportunities.