The Softeare Architect plans, coordinates, architects, and supervises activities related to the development and integration of software programs, applications, and third-party solutions as required to meet the business requirements of the organization. The Architect also develops and maintains an application architecture blueprint for the organization.
- Define all aspects of development from appropriate technology and workflow to coding standards.
- Collaborate with other professionals to determine functional and non-functional requirements for new software or applications.
- Provide technical guidance and coaching to developers and engineers.
- Develop high-level product specifications with attention to system integration and feasibility.
- Communicate successfully all concepts and guidelines to the development team.
- Oversee progress of development team to ensure consistency with initial design.
- Communicates clearly in both writing and verbally specific logic involved in assigned tasks.
- Ensure software meets all requirements of quality, security, modifiability, extensibility etc.
- Bachelor’s degree or 4 years of additional relevant experience in lieu of degree.
- 4 years of professional software architecture or enterprise software development experience.
- Experience developing enterprise and solution-level architectural designs.
- Experience overseeing the linking of cross-functional applications between disparate business units and systems.
- Experience with business and technical requirements analysis, business process modeling/mapping, methodology development, and data mapping.
- Technically fluent in programming languages, .Net, AngularJS, 3js, Python, Unity, PHP, or HTML 5.
- Strong background in risk management methodologies as they relate to integration/software engineering.
- Strong understanding of end-user needs and requirements.
- 3 years of direct experience in an agile environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 8+ years of professional software architecture or enterprise software development experience.
- SCRUM or other certifications commiserate with job requirements