Advantage Tech is looking for a Software Engineer for our Olathe, KS Client.
• Previous experience working with and developing in a Content Management System (CMS) preferably SiteCore
• 3+ years of .Net web application development experience and strong knowledge of .Net platform, C#, API and DLL
• 3+ years of development experience of MVC and SQL Server development
• Strong knowledge and experience working on websites, software applications, databases, and networking.
• Ability to establish good working relationships with a diverse group of individuals across Commerce
• Ability to work with various both IT and business teams
• Individual must be self-motivated and proactive with excellent interpersonal skills
• Knowledge of software development lifecycle methodologies and Agile project management processes.
• Familiarity of web services with development experience
• Ability to assist in constructing and reviewing requirements.
• Solid skills interpreting, developing, and executing test scripts (use case scenarios).
• Ability to maintain documentation and process models.
• Strong analytic skills to perform manual testing of software applications
• Demonstrate ability to communicate clearly & effectively with multiple technical & non-technical groups, verbal and written
• Financial Services Experience is a Plus
• Professional with Associates degree preferred or equivalent experience.
• Knowledge and experience of Microsoft products: Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.
- Sitecore / Content Management System development experience is a Plus – This is highly desired.
Desired, but not required:
• Experience with Agile methodologies
• Banking experience preferred
• Experience with Performance Testing
• Experience with automated testing tools
• Experience supporting software in the financial services industry
• Experience with bug tracking and problem reporting software
Advantage Tech is proud to be recognized as Kansas City Business Journal’s #1 locally owned IT staffing firm. We are passionate about delivering world-class service and value to our consultants and clients.
Please visit www.advantagetech.net to learn more about our culture, benefits and career opportunities.