Are you looking for a new opportunity to be creative and problem solve while helping a successful company move to automated testing? Client is seeking a strong communicator who can work with the business to develop solutions from high level requirements and create a strong relationship with the team.
- Designs, develops and executes automation scripts using tools like Selenium (Java), SOAPUI, LoadRunner and other tools as needed.
- Analyzes results of automated test executions and provides analytical input into reliability of product.
- Develops a test framework to increase efficiencies in automation scripting and execution; including coding standards, test-data handling methods, object repositories, and information on how to access external resources.
- Maintains technical documentation for the automation frameworks.
- Reports defects in a detailed manner to the project team.
- Participates in design reviews, status and project team meetings.
- Demonstrated experience using test frameworks such as: Cucumber, JUnit, or similar.
- Automation experience at the API and UI level.
- Strong knowledge of QA methodologies, processes and tools.
- Able to write SQL statements.
- Ability to develop and execute functional automation tests.
- Ability to develop and execute load/performance/stress tests.
- Ability to develop and execute integration tests and automated regression tests.
- Experience setting up and/or maintaining test automation frameworks.
- Engages well with others and are passionate about providing an exemplary customer experience.