Advantage Tech is searching for a Software Engineer to join their client's team in Kansas City, Mo.
- Develop greenfield Cloud native applications in the Financial Accounting domain using Azure, C#, .NET tech-stack
- Monitor and provide periodic status updates on each project
- Monitor and develop team members to ensure consistent, effective and efficient processes, as well as comprehensive test plans and reliable test results
- Effectively utilize Agile methodology to plan and lead team through sprints to ensure quality delivery
- Identify product design features to support scalability, usability and better performance
- Design, develop and maintain complex software components
- Maintain and improve current knowledge on the latest technologies relevant to the role regarding algorithms, language, design methodology, third-party development tools, application platforms, hardware compatibility and operating systems
- Establish best practices in coding and development within the team and ensure consistency of the use of best practices within the team
- Design and develop reusable code components
- Positively and proactively leads and influences the team
- Create, maintain and execute unit test and alpha test plans
- Support other managers in product and technology management
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field or the equivalent through a combination of education and related work experience.
- Demonstrated effective time management, planning and organization skills with the ability to successfully handle multiple tasks, projects and priorities in a fast-paced matrix-managed environment.
- 3-5 years of application development experience
- 3-5 years Minimum related work experience
Effective oral, written and interpersonal communication skills with demonstrated effectiveness in presenting complex information to multiple organizational levels, with strong facilitation and presentation skills.
Demonstrated leadership abilities, decision making, analytical and problem-solving skills. Ability to develop creative solutions to assigned projects.Submit Resume