Software Integration Developer
Software Integration Developer – Advantage Tech is hiring talented integration developers experienced in event driven data architectures, containers and system integration. Knowledge of the systems used in a retail environment is a plus. We are a successful organization that functions like a startup using Kanban/Lean principles.
What we are looking for this role to do:
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Work with our customers to understand their business needs
• Design, integrate, implement, and document a variety of software integrations into the API Suite.
• Strong experience mapping and developing to SDKs and APIs
• Build containerized architectures and establish well defined input and output boundaries in system design
• Work comfortably in event driven architecture
• Bringing knowledge of one or more cloud providers (AWS, GCP, Azure) is a plus • Put security first in everything you build
• Have an understanding of the principles of test driven development and coded tests
• Demonstrate a commitment to infrastructure as code
• Think in terms of automated software delivery
• Produce required documentation and artifacts to ensure others understand the design, recognize repeatable patterns, and appreciate deployment constraints
• Version control and pipeline management
• Integrate customer systems and OEM software with the event driven VeriBalance API Suite.
What you need to bring to the table:
• 10+ years experience in developing software integrations
• Passion for building leading-edge software solutions using multiple technologies • Experience with Git based version control software such as GitLab/GitHub
• Understanding of the value of quality and how to build quality into software.
• Understanding of business needs and ability to translate them to a working product on an iterative basis
• Ability to architect, implement and test systems components within a DevOps culture from inception to production
• Understanding of the value of automated tests and how to test applications efficiently and effectively
• Strong communication skills and the ability to collaborate within a team
• Ability to consult, work with Customers to understand POS mappings and data flows