Our client is seeking an experienced Software Quality Assurance professional to develop, support and deliver testing strategies and solutions for large-scale applications. This role requires gathering and analyzing data including the review of systems requirements to write test plans and scripts, track and facilitate defect resolution, and apply analytical problem solving skills by collaborating with business and technical staff throughout the testing process.
- Analyzes, designs, tests, and delivers technology solutions for business areas and implements comprehensive software quality assurance strategies.
- Establishes and fosters collaborative relationships with customers, service providers, and technical deliver partners.
- Develops test scenarios/user acceptance criteria by understanding business drivers to perform an analysis and review of requirement specifications and/or user stories.
- Develops, reviews, and executes test plans, test scripts, and test data to ensure application products and services meet business needs, quality standards, and end user/non-functional requirements (i.e., environments and user interfaces).
- Documents, tracks, and resolves software defects or issues in collaboration with the product delivery team.
- Ensures quality is built into the software solution throughout the software development lifecycle by performing peer reviews and leveraging relevant quality assurance processes and technologies.
- Develops and communicates software quality measures that report the reliability, compliance/accessibility, performance, and security of the software products and services developed.
- Works closely with delivery partners to understand and align software quality assurance services with product delivery approach and schedule.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Typically requires at least 3 years of relevant experience.
- Associate’s degree or equivalent combination of directly related education and/or experience.
- Intermediate understanding of subject.
- Performs most work independently with general supervision and direction.
- May consult with management or senior staff in decision making.