We are seeking a Sr. Solution Architect for our client in either it’s KC or Denver location. This position will be responsible for the Architecture and Design for nationally used Enterprise Systems in support of Supervision and Regulation. This role requires demonstrated technical skills in JAVA, hybrid, cloud native and service based architectures. Progression within the family is based on technical expertise, complexity of assignments and demonstrated leadership. Senior level candidates should demonstrate mastery in these areas and be capable of directing technical resources through the software development lifecycle; from concept, investigation, design and solution.
- Translates business requirements into architecture and design deliverables like conceptual architecture and technical designs.
- Leverages industry, organizational standards and patterns during the solution process.
- Serves as a JAVA subject matter expert and technical coach to the development team.
- Creates and maintains architectures artifacts.
- Performs Proof of Concepts as needed.
- Collaborates with the business, development team and other architects to provide complete solutions to meet business requirements.
- Establishes and fosters strong relationships with a broad audience of customers, service providers, vendor partners, technical peers and senior management.
- Remains current on emerging technologies and conducts independent research to support business needs and requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent combination of education and related experience required.
- 10+ years of progressive Software Architect/Engineering experience. A technical leader with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Experience in cloud-native application architecture (e.g microservices, containers, API patterns, automated continuous integration and delivery, etc.), with Agile, and product focused delivery.
- Works collaboratively with teams across the organization.
- Proficient in multiple languages, preferred experience in JAVA and some Microsoft.Net.