Advantage Tech is looking for a Solutions Architect for our Kansas City, MO Client.
· The Solutions Architect for Web and Mobile Development manages the solutions strategy within a variety of computing infrastructures and public and private Cloud computing technologies. They will conduct evaluations of technology standards, tools, products, and solutions to make rational design decisions from business and technical perspectives and communicate recommendations. The architect defines guidelines and recommendations based on leading industry practices tailored to Client's needs and infrastructure. They also maintain responsibility for defining the technical strategy of a system, work closely with all stakeholders to vet technology decisions that support product capabilities now and for the future and guide it successfully through its execution.
- Create and maintain an architectural strategy for the web and mobile solutions.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of strategic business plans.
- Provide architectural consulting expertise, direction and assistance to systems analysts, web and mobile developers, IT cloud engineers and other solutions architects.
- Document and develop in-depth knowledge of existing architecture/infrastructure and technology portfolio.
- Develop, document, communicate and enforce cloud technology standard policies.
- Conduct research on emerging cloud technologies in support of infrastructure, development efforts and recommend technologies that will increase cost effectiveness and infrastructure flexibility.
- Make recommendations about platform and technology adoption, including development frameworks, languages, libraries, and DevOps and CI/CD tooling for web, client-server, and mobile applications.
- Design, develop and oversee the implementation of end-to-end IT cloud integrated systems.
- Evaluates new and existing applications and systems. Recommends improvements or modifications.
- Acts as technical mentor for members of the IT team, providing input and feedback to others.
- Review Business Requirements Documentation, Technical Design Documentation and participate in peer review cycles with technical & non-technical counterparts.
- Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems or Systems Engineering is preferred.
- Requires 4 – 5 years of experience in a technical consulting, solution architect, or systems engineering role which includes experience with building large-scale architecture solutions, including security concerns, high availability methods, multiple platforms, hardware considerations, network design, monitoring solutions, virtualization, performance, capacity planning, and information management practices.
- Requires experience in design, implementation, and/or support of highly distributed applications (i.e. having an architectural sense for ensuring availability, reliability, etc.)
- Experience with building, delivering, and managing Cloud IaaS environments using IaaS platforms, including AWS, Azure, Rackspace, or VMware.
- Experience with the platform architecture and supporting technologies in a full stack web development environment:
- Modern client-side frameworks (Angular, React)
- .NET Core
- REST Based Services
- Database Design and Development
- Experience with conducting proof-of-concept, developing prototyping, and building reference models.
- Excellent understanding of multi-tier architecture: web servers, caching, application server, load balancers and storage.
- Knowledge of message queuing and Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) architectures.
- Experience with route table, access control list, firewalls, NAT, HTTP, DNS, IP and OSI Network.
- Experience in DevOps including the design and automation of Infrastructure as a Service and Platform as a Service capabilities including virtual networks, virtual machines, cloud services, web services, data services and IoT services
- Experience with data integration, relational databases, and SQL
- Ability to display a demonstrated track record in building and setting architecture strategies
- Conduct code reviews and acts as a resource to others to resolve complex problems.
- Works under minimal supervision with wide latitude for independent judgment.
- Previous leadership experience
- Knowledge of Sitecore content management Platform
- Knowledge of Okta Identity Management Solution
- Understanding of content management integration in a web and mobile environment: