Back to Jobs
SQA Analyst Sr
We have a KC client looking for a Senior Software Quality Assurance Professional. This individual can work remotely or choose to work from the office. The Sr. SQA will be tasked with developing, supporting and delivering testing strategies and solutions for the application. This role requires gathering and analyzing data including the review of systems requirements to write test plans and scripts, track and facilitate defect resolution, and apply analytical problem- solving skills by collaborating with business and technical staff throughout the development and testing process.
- Analyzes, designs, tests, and delivers technology solutions for business areas and implements executes comprehensive software quality assurance strategies.
- Establishes and fosters collaborative relationships with customers, service providers, and technical delivery partners.
- Develops test scenarios/user acceptance criteria by understanding business drivers to perform an analysis and review of requirement specifications and/or user stories.
- Develops, reviews, and executes test plans, test scripts, and test data to ensure application products and services meet business needs, quality standards, and end user/non-functional requirements (i.e., environments and user interfaces).
- Documents, tracks, and resolves software defects or issues in collaboration with the product delivery team.
- Ensures quality is built into the software solution throughout the software development lifecycle by performing peer reviews and leveraging relevant quality assurance processes and technologies.
- Develops and communicates software quality measures that report the reliability, compliance/accessibility, performance, and security of the software products and services developed.
- Works closely with delivery partners to understand and align software quality assurance services with product delivery approach and schedule.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Typically requires at least 5 years of relevant experience.
- Has in-depth and/or breadth of knowledge in discipline.
- Performs work independently with limited supervision and direction.
- Serves as a resource for less experienced staff.
- Experience with Business-Driven Development (BDD).
- Demonstrate growth mindset and learning agility.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, strong written and verbal communication, and ability to effectively balance constraints and priorities to ensure team commitments are met.
- Strong interpersonal skills — seek to understand different perspectives; demonstrate openness and respect for diverse views, help build and maintain a healthy team dynamic.
- Strong initiative and teamwork.