Advantage Tech is looking for a Sr Data Analyst for a client of ours in KCMO with a very flexible work environment. The client offers competitive compensation and a full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, PTO, and a 401k with a company match. They pride themselves on offering their employees a comfortable work/life balance, continuing education, and training opportunities. After business-hours or weekend work is almost never needed, and they offer a flexible work schedule built around a standard 40-hour work week with core office hours of 9am-3pm.
Advantage Tech is looking for a Data Analyst who can help a client of ours use and interpret data to generate insights to drive business decisions. The Data Analyst will be a part of the Data and Analytics team, and as a part of the larger Application Development organization, will be working with business stakeholders, Data Engineers, Software Developers, and Project Managers to deliver data and analytics products.
The Data Analyst will work closely with managers and senior managers to translate business objectives into analytics requirements. Analysts' will use the centralized data repository to come up with the analysis and recommendations, and to communicate the insights and actions to the business via data visualization, presentation or report. An experienced resource must also be able to clean and pull the data if the data is not available in centralized repository.
- Bachelors degree in Statistics, Mathematics or Computer Science. Statistics and mathematics background is strongly preferred.
- 5+ years of experience in data analysis.
- 3+ years of data visualization experience.
- 3+ years of experience in Python.
- 5+ years of experience in TSQL, SSIS and SSRS
- Experience in developing predictive and prescriptive models.
- Experience in data visualization software like Tableau.
- Ability to work with wide array of data sources.
- Background in finance, banking, or mortgage origination preferred.
- Ability to effectively interact with senior management and individuals in all areas of the bank.