Advantage Tech is looking for a Sr ERP Application Developer for our Olathe Client.
We is seeking a senior ERP application developer with both technical and functional experience in Oracle EBS Release 12. This position will be responsible for development, maintenance, and support of Oracle applications and related internal systems. They will interact with stakeholders to gather and analyze business requirements, make recommendations, and build solutions. They will also participate in and lead company technology projects as needed.
- Program and test enhancements to ERP applications including, but not limited to modules such as Human Resources, Benefits, Learning Management, Projects, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, General Ledger, Purchasing, and iProcurement.
- Perform routine maintenance to ERP applications.
- Conduct analysis of current applications to help provide solutions for necessary enhancements and maintenance.
- Create and/or update documentation that benefits end-users (e.g. how-to manuals) and/or other IT personnel (e.g. program documentation and IT processes).
- Design and develop applications that utilize Company’s Software Development Life Process (SDLC).
- Serve as a technical resource for other programmers.
- Develop new applications.
- Conduct research of new technologies.
- Conduct research to answer technical questions that arise.
- Develop specifications for project work if necessary.
- Develop project estimates.
- Recommend solutions.
- Utilize appropriate project management techniques to ensure that projects are performed within budget and on time.
- Respond quickly to application errors.
- Maintain a high and increasing level of proficiency in software and other technologies supported by the IT Dept.
- Follow safety rules, guidelines and standards for all projects. Participate in pre-task planning. Report any safety issues or concerns to management.
- Maintain quality standards on all projects.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field and 6 years’ experience. Or, in lieu of a degree, a minimum of 10 years’ experience.
- At least six years’ experience developing ERP applications.
Possess skills in:
- Oracle Developer Suite (Forms and Reports)
- Oracle E-Business Suite (including, but not limited to modules such as Human Resources, Benefits, Learning Management, Projects, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, General Ledger, Purchasing, and iProcurement)
- Oracle PL/SQL
- Oracle Workflow Builder
- Functional knowledge of two or more Oracle E-Business Suite modules
- Preferred skills in:
- Polaris Orbit
- Linux scripting
- Valid driver’s license with acceptable violation history.
Advantage Tech is proud to be recognized as Kansas City Business Journal’s #1 locally owned IT staffing firm. We are passionate about delivering world-class service and value to our clients. Advantage Tech’s customized recruiting model enables us to place consultants locally and nationally. Our clients want the best candidate at the most reasonable rate within a set timeframe; that’s precisely what we provide them. We go even further. Our consultant retention program gives our clients the added comfort our people will perform well and finish the project.
Please visit advantagetech.net to learn more about our culture, benefits and career opportunities