Advantage Tech is looking for a Sr Facets Engineer for our Lee's Summit Client.
The Senior CES, FACETS Engineer’s role is to be accountable for serving as a SME regarding Facets, including other core Cognizant add-ons. This includes maintaining the applications and systems that are required to meet operational availability. Assist the business, development teams, Analysts and Architectures in planning ongoing development related to CES and FACETS.
· Serve as the technical lead on CES and FACETS upgrades and new features.
· Work with development and analyst teams to help identify solutions to new technologies and issues related to CES and FACETS.
· Identifies potential problems with delivery of operational services and develops solutions.
· Communicate with departmental personnel to ensure effective deployment of technologies.
· Provides some third-tier support for Service Desk and Tier-2 support for CES and FACETS.
· Participates in meetings to explain technical solutions and the feasibility of company operations to meet department needs for software and hardware.
· Maintains knowledge of associated company management software, architectures, telecommunication products and services.
· Monitors system stability and capacity in relation to licensed limits and assists in developing long-term strategies and capacity planning for future infrastructure and telecommunications needs.
· Understands quality improvement process. Creates new processes and documentation. Stays focused on key issues and efficient in time use.
· Produces the desired outcome with a minimum of effort. Able to estimate schedules..
· Requires a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems Management or qualified technology certifications in network, systems, or other related certifications.
· Requires 2 – 5 years of implementing / maintaining CES and FACETS systems and networking environments in large managed environment which may include virtualization.
· Additional years of qualifying work experience may be considered in lieu of formal education.
Must be proficient in the following Cognizant products:
o Facets Core
o HIPAA Gateway
o FACETS Workflow
· Requires knowledge of current Microsoft operating environments.
· Effective verbal and written communications skills to consult with management, business partners and vendors; and project management skills, including demonstrated ability to work effectively in small, interactive teams of technical and non-technical associates, and demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects with varying priorities to successful completion.
· Requires prior experience on upgrading CES and Facets, performing impact analysis of Facets & custom components and design a remediation strategy.
· Requires thorough knowledge on Facets data structures, batch processes, system parameters and configuration.
· Requires experience on application extensibility & integration solutions: Facets Open Access/FXI, ReST services, ISL, Media Integrator.
· Thorough understanding of Facets membership, claims, products & benefits, provider, customer service, workflow, system administration modules.
· Thorough understanding of HIPAA EDI transaction sets: 837, 835, 834, 270/271, 276/277, 278, etc…
· Strong SQL relational database skills in querying and profiling data analysis.
Preferred experience in:
· Experience of one or more of the following technologies such as .Net, Java, SSIS, SSRS, XML/JSON, SOA, Web services, XML/JSON, Kubernetes, Docker.
· Experience in the software development lifecycle and change control processes.
· Experience with ITSM enterprise system.
· Familiarity with Facets 360 applications, Insights, IoT, Interoperability.
· Familiarity with CES configuration and operations.Submit Resume