Advantage Tech is looking for a Facets Engineer for our Kansas City, Mo client.
Job Posting Description:
The Senior FACETS Engineer’s role is to be accountable for serving as a SME regarding Facets, including other core Cognizant add-ons. This includes maintaining the applications and systems that are required to meet operational availability. Assist the business, development teams, Analysts and Architectures in planning ongoing development related to FACETS.
- Serve as the technical lead on FACETS upgrades and new features.
- Work with development and analyst teams to help identify solutions to new technologies and issues related to FACETS.
- Identifies potential problems with delivery of operational services and develops solutions.
- Communicate with departmental personnel to ensure effective deployment of technologies.
- Provides some third-tier support for Service Desk and Tier-2 support for FACETS.
- Participates in meetings to explain technical solutions and the feasibility of company operations to meet department needs for software and hardware.
- Maintains knowledge of associated company management software, architectures, telecommunication products and services.
- Monitors system stability and capacity in relation to licensed limits and assists in developing long-term strategies and capacity planning for future infrastructure and telecommunications needs.
- Understands quality improvement process. Creates new processes and documentation. Stays focused on key issues and efficient in time use.
- Produces the desired outcome with a minimum of effort. Able to estimate schedules.
- Knowledge of Kubernetes, IBM WebSphere and Application Containerization.
Job Posting Requirements:
- Requires a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems Management or qualified technology certifications in network, systems, or other related certifications.
- Requires four-eight years of implementing / maintaining FACETS systems and networking environments in large managed environment which may include virtualization.
- Additional years of qualifying work experience may be considered in lieu of formal education.
· Must be proficient in the following Cognizant products:
o Facets Core
o HIPAA Gateway
o FACETS Workflow
· Requires knowledge of current Microsoft operating environments.
- Effective verbal and written communications skills to consult with management, business partners and vendors; and project management skills, including demonstrated ability to work effectively in small, interactive teams of technical and non-technical associates, and demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects with varying priorities to successful completion.
- Requires prior experience on upgrading Facets, performing impact analysis of Facets & custom components and design a remediation strategy.
- Requires thorough knowledge on Facets data structures, batch processes, system parameters and configuration.
- Requires experience on application extensibility & integration solutions: Facets Open Access/FXI, ReST services, ISL, Media Integrator.
- Thorough understanding of Facets membership, claims, products & benefits, provider, customer service, workflow, system administration modules.
- Thorough understanding of HIPAA EDI transaction sets: 837, 835, 834, 270/271, 276/277, 278, etc…
- Strong SQL relational database skills in querying and profiling data analysis.
Preferred experience in:
- Experience of one or more of the following technologies such as .Net, Java, SSIS, SSRS, XML/JSON, SOA, Web services, XML/JSON, Kubernetes, Docker.
- Experience in the software development lifecycle and change control processes.
- Experience with ITSM enterprise system.
- Familiarity with Facets 360 applications, Insights, IoT, Interoperability.
- Familiarity with CES configuration and operations.
Advantage Tech is proud to be recognized as Kansas City Business Journal’s #1 locally owned IT staffing firm. We are passionate about delivering world-class service and value to our consultants and clients.
Please visit www.advantagetech.net to learn more about our culture, benefits and career opportunities.