Advantage Tech is seeking a Senior IT Risk Management Analyst for our Atlanta Client.
The Senior IT Risk Management Analyst will assist the Director of IT Risk Management to ensure the global information security risk management process is implemented for world-wide information assets and systematically assures that risks have been identified and appropriately addressed. This role will be responsible for the following Global Payments world-wide functions: 1. IT Security Control Framework, 2. Technology Risk Assessments, 3. Risk Acceptance/Exception, 4. Security Governance Reviews and 5. Risk/Issue Tracking and Reporting. Other duties may be assigned as necessary.
· Conduct and/or coordinate IT security risk assessments for technology and security frameworks.
· Execute projects to close gaps.
· Facilitate multiple stakeholders to agree on appropriate solutions and verify that security risks are mitigated appropriately. Verify that required security controls are baked into new products.
· Perform deep dives on IT security-related processes and systems.
· Identify system limitations that could lead to regulatory risks in new products and services, and provide guidance for resolution and risk mitigation.
· Stay abreast of innovative business and technology trends in IT security, risk, and controls and advise leadership on technology initiatives.
· Partner with key stakeholders to define and implement new IT security requirements within supporting systems.
· Undergraduate degree required.
· 6+ years of progressive experience in IT information security and/or audit.
· Excellent management and communication skills (verbal and written).
· Ability to collaborate with business partners in setting business goals and objectives.
· Knowledge of IT risk assessment methodologies and frameworks, IT policies and standards.
· Ability to manage and analyze data.
· CISSP/CISA/CISM/CRISC or other relevant professional designation.
Advantage Tech is proud to be recognized as Kansas City Business Journal’s #1 locally owned IT staffing firm. We are passionate about delivering world-class service and value to our clients. Advantage Tech’s customized recruiting model enables us to place consultants locally and nationally. Our clients want the best candidate at the most reasonable rate within a set timeframe; that’s precisely what we provide them. We go even further. Our consultant retention program gives our clients the added comfort our people will perform well and finish the project.
Please visit advantagetech.net to learn more about our culture, benefits and career opportunities