Leads and ensures the quality delivery of business value through the development, integration, configuration and deployment of multiple technology solutions.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Leads and develops multiple technologies applying solutions across varying platforms
- Leads other technical resources in development / implementation of complex technical solutions
- Designs, configures, develops, integrates, tests and deploys technology solutions to meet business requirements
- Engaged in ongoing growth and development in the area of technology while promoting the stated application strategy
- Consults / collaborates and communicates with the business to ensure clarification of business requirements
- Initiates, implements and optimizes processes for effectiveness & productivity
- Meets expectations for attendance and punctuality in accordance with the expectations established by your supervisor
- Minimum of 5 years relevant work experience
- Demonstrated successful senior-level development experience in multiple technologies. Required: Java, Apache Tomcat, JMS, JSP, Spring, SpringBoot, REST web services, JSON, XML, Java ORM technologies (Hiberate, JPA, etc.) and SQL
- Good interpersonal, written communication, oral communication and listening skills.
- Good organizational skills and the ability to prioritize workload to meet project goals within deadlines.
- Source control knowledge required, understanding concepts such as check-ins/outs, branching, shelving code and versioning with GIT.
- Proficient working with Microsoft SQL Server (or similar RDBMS), understanding Database Design and basic Database Administration functions including writing stored procedures, tuning, and profiling required
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, MIS, related field or equivalent work experience
- Must be self-motivated and results oriented. Must be able to join a technical team lead and demonstrate the ability to be a leader
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines on multiple concurrent tasks
- Ability to work with varying technical tools required to fulfill responsibilities; ability to quickly adapt to changing technologies
- Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle and Agile methodologies
- Ability to analyze business requirements, processes, data, and system integration points to determine/recommend appropriate technology solutions
- Knowledge of Architectural patterns and practices a plus
- Initiates major changes in architecture and software development techniques/processes
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to convey technical information effectively to both IT and business audience; demonstrated ability to work in and lead an interdisciplinary team
- A passion for learning and implementing emerging technologies
- Ability to iteratively and incrementally improve both products and processes; ability to analyze and resolve performance issues in all environments