Are you looking for an opportunity to be impactful and be involved in a meaningful project. This is a full time, direct hire opportunity where you can be a part of huge change!
- Contributor in enterprise technology solutions for the organization’s most strategic and complex application delivery projects, utilizing broad industry awareness and expertise.
- Active participant through all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), including post-implementation support and maintenance.
- Skilled at implementing complex systems and software components from technical designs and specifications, in compliance with Industry and System standards, which meet customer needs and expectations with respect to key project/product performance measures; quality, schedule, and cost.
- Ability to analyze business requirements and create technical designs and specifications for independent implementation.
- Skilled at creating estimates and work breakdown structures on assigned development tasks.
- Collaboratively works with leads to incorporate development activities into master delivery schedule.
- Proficient at consulting with customers and business partners on defined assignments.
- Proficient at communicating status and progress on assignments.
- Recognizes issues and risks and begins to raise them to senior staff.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university with specialization in an information technology field (e.g., Computer/Management Information Systems (MIS/CIS), Computer Science (CS), Electrical/Computer Engineering (EE/CE), or an equivalent combination of related education and work experience.
- Typically requires four to six years of relevant and progressive information technology experience directly related to architecture, design, and development of software solutions, ranging in complexity from department-class to enterprise class.
- Foundational knowledge Industry software development methodologies, standards and architecture frameworks.
- Demonstrated proficiency with Payment Card device technology (e.g. POS, Hypercom/Equinox, Ingenico, Verifone, screen layout, receipt layout, EFT message queue, etc…).
- Demonstrated proficiency with Web Application Frameworks (e.g. JSF, Spring MVC, Grails, etc…).
- Demonstrated proficiency with modern ORM technology (e.g. Hibernate, JPA, etc…).
- Demonstrated proficiency with modern DBMS technology (e.g. Oracle, etc…).- Demonstrated proficiency with Java Enterprise Applications (e.g. JEE, Spring, etc…).
- Experience with using SpringBoot and Angular 5.
- Demonstrated proficiency with front end development technologies such as Angular, React, or Vue.
- Demonstrated proficiency with Agile software development principles.
- Demonstrated ability to adapt and learn new technologies (e.g. Web Services, MQ Series, Groovy/Grails, etc…)
- Experience with WebLogic and SpringBoot frameworks.
- Demonstrated proficiency with C++, C#, shell scripting, and low level C development experience in a virtual embedded Linux environment using QT (VirtualBox, VMWare).
- Demonstrated proficiency with Public Key Infrastructure (PKI), directory services, and Hardware Security Modules (HSM).
- Strong knowledge with Industry software development methodologies, standards and architecture frameworks.
- Strong organizational, project management and problem-solving skills.
- Strong initiative, innovative thinking skills, and the ability to analyze details and adopt a big-picture view.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills. Ability to explain complex technical information to technical and nontechnical contacts including executive audiences.
- Strong interpersonal skills. Ability to effectively build relationships, promote a collaborative and team environment, and influence others.
- Military experience a plus.
Advantage Tech is proud to recognized as Kansas City Business Journal’s #1 locally owned IT staffing firm and proud to have recently opened another branch in Omaha, , Nebraska. We are passionate about delivering world-class service and value to our consultants and clients.
Please visit www.advantagetech.net to learn more about our culture, benefits and career opportunities.