Advantage Tech is looking for a Xamarin Developer for our Kansas City, MO Client.
Designs, develops, implements and supports technical solutions to meet the business needs. Works on most complex solutions. In reference to the Microsoft Solution Framework, may serve as Project Manager and/or Project Lead on a technical development team. Provides technical leadership in addressing complex systems solutions. Plans and coordinates processes used in data management including reporting, normalization, field mapping, duplicate record detection, and regression analysis. Works closely with the business staff and technical staff to analyze business problems, develop system solutions, and plan training requirements for application implementation. Provides input related to the technical performance evaluation for the Development staff
- Consults with users and Information Services departments, determines needs, and designs highly complex technology based solutions. Suggests alternative approaches to meet user requirements.
- Develops and implements business solutions. Evaluates business processes, workflow, database requirements, user requirements, and existing business application functionality; develops project scopes, feasibility studies, and system requirements. May fill the roles of Product, Program or Project Lead on a development team. Acts as technical mentor for the Development and Business Analyst teams.
Develops and maintains documentation of programs, user guides, policies and procedures. Ensures training of individuals for newly developed technology tools.
Supports other teams such as Computer Operations in implementing and documenting production.
Communicates project progress and status to the Manager and other development team members. Provides input related to the technical performance evaluation for the Development staff.
- Evaluates existing applications and systems. Recommends improvements or modifications utilizing current technologies and techniques.
- Evaluates employee performance and deliverables when managing a development team project.
- May determines training needs, mentor and recommend selection, termination, promotion, and reassignment of subordinates to their manager.
- Must maintain knowledge of current and upcoming technologies keeping an eye on external competitive trends and best practices.
- Required to create business solutions using knowledge and application of multiple technologies and applications.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree in a Computer Information Services or a related field.
Additional years of qualifying work experience may be considered in lieu of formal education.
- Requires 6+ years’ experience in project analysis, application development and/or application programming.
- Requires knowledge of Microsoft Software (MS Visual Studio and MS Server Products), MS Office Products, SQL server products.
- Requires knowledge of XCode and Andriod platforms and Development environments (IDE).
- Requires knowledge of deploying mobile applications to the Google Playstore and Apple Store.
- Requires effective communication and presentation skills and the ability to lead multi-disciplinary development teams.
- Ability to move into projects and immediately apply knowledge and add value.
- Has the ability to explain theories and reasoning behind decision making while seeing the big picture and risks
- Experience leading a team of more junior employees providing guidance and expertise to help them learn
Advantage Tech is proud to be recognized as Kansas City Business Journal’s #1 locally owned IT staffing firm. We are passionate about delivering world-class service and value to our clients. Advantage Tech’s customized recruiting model enables us to place consultants locally and nationally. Our clients want the best candidate at the most reasonable rate within a set timeframe; that’s precisely what we provide them. We go even further. Our consultant retention program gives our clients the added comfort our people will perform well and finish the project.
Please visit advantagetech.net to learn more about our culture, benefits and career opportunities