Are you looking for a unique culture with great growth opportunities?
The.NET Developer provides technical expertise and is responsible for the analysis, design and development of web and mobile applications ensuring the security, integrity, and availability of web and mobile applications. This role works closely with all internal departments to define requirements and provide web and mobile based business solutions.
- Analyze technical requirements and design new components, web pages and controls to meet functional, performance, and availability requirements
- Design and develop using Object Oriented design principles and software design patterns to attain high reusability and maintainability
- Develop an in-depth understanding of the corporate architecture and frameworks
- Maintain and contribute to corporate platform as necessary
- Develop database SQL scripts, stored procedures that meet corporate database standards to implement requirements
- Facilitate discussions among other .NET and database developers to exchange new ideas and improvements
- Apply industry best practices in application security to ensure security, consistency, and sustainability for business system applications
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Proven ability to establish and maintain healthy team practices such as automated unit testing, code reviews, and coding standards
- Working knowledge of TFS
- Proficient knowledge of MVC5, ASP.NET Core, Entity Framework 6 or Core, Responsive Web Design (All these requirements are must)
- Used ‘SOLID’ principles
- Up to date with latest technologies
- Possesses Enterprise development experience
- Proficient knowledge of Object Oriented Programming and design patterns
- Experience working on Web API
- Knowledge of ADO.NET, SQL, TSQL and stored procedure development
- Experienced in OWASP secure programming techniques
- Knowledge of application vulnerability scanning
- Knowledge of application penetration testing best practices
- Experience with SSO is a plus
- Experience with Telerik UI controls is a plus
- Experience with multifactor authentication is a plus
- Experience with continuous integration is a plus
- Experience with High Availably is a plus
Advantage Tech is proud to recognized as Kansas City Business Journal’s #1 locally owned IT staffing firm and proud to have recently opened another branch in Omaha, , Nebraska. We are passionate about delivering world-class service and value to our consultants and clients.
Please visit www.advantagetech.net to learn more about our culture, benefits and career opportunities.