Are you looking for a remote contract opportunity and looking for a complex project and architecture? Our client is looking for a senior developer who can take a set of functionality and create complicated technical solutions. Bring your high communicative and collaborative approach to this agile team! Interviews immediately!
System and product design:
- Considers the customer’s perspective and experiences when designing systems.
- Performs product design tasks of a moderate to high complexity which require research and analysis.
- Performs system design and specification development, program logic, application security, testing, debugging, and documentation with full awareness of cost/benefit, risk and performance.
- Works independently and with supervisory review on moderate to highly complex programming tasks.
- Provides analysis of problems and recommends solutions.
- Prepares program specifications and develops coding logic flowcharts in compliance with secure coding standards.
- Participates in client interactions, along with the Lead Software Engineer and Architecture Teams, to develop system solutions to business problems.
- Writes clean well thought out design and code with an emphasis on quality, simplicity, and maintainability.
- Works within established procedures and tools to develop, test, code review, implement, and maintain application software while focusing on best practice application security throughout the code life-cycle.
- Communicates effectively and partners well with other disciplines of the project team to deliver high quality solutions from vision to deployment and long term product stability.
- Bachelors and/or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Management, Information Technology or Engineering, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 5+ years of Software Development Experience
- 3+ years of experience with Object Oriented Analysis and Design
- 3+ years of experience with Agile, Test Driven Development or related lifecycle methodologies
- Experience with the following front end technology preferred:
- SignalR, Angular4, Kendo UI, React, and Xamarin
- Experience with the following back-end technologies