Are you a senior level Software Engineer who excels at custom .NET development? Do other developers look up to you as a lead and a mentor? Do you thrive in a complex, dynamic team environment?
System & Product Design
• Considers the customer’s perspective and experiences when designing systems.
• Performs product design tasks of a moderate to high complexity which require research and analysis.
• Performs system design and specification development, program logic, application security, testing, debugging, and documentation with full awareness of cost/benefit, risk and performance.
• Works independently and with supervisory review on moderate to highly complex programming tasks.
• Provides analysis of problems and recommends solutions.
• Prepares program specifications and develops coding logic flowcharts in compliance with secure coding standards.
• Participates in client interactions, along with the Lead Software Engineer and Architecture Teams, to develop system solutions to business problems.
• Writes clean, well thought out design and code with an emphasis on quality, simplicity, and maintainability.
• Works within established procedures and tools to develop, test, code review, implement and maintain application software while focusing on best practice application security throughout the code life-cycle.
• Communicates effectively and partners well with other disciplines of the project team to deliver high-quality solutions from vision to deployment and long-term product stability
• Role model to clients Values; Make us better, make someone’s job easier, and deliver measurable value
• Mentors more junior developers
• May lead projects as needed
• 5+ years of Software Development experience including .NET
• Experience working as a Senior Software Engineer
• Bachelors or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Management, Information Technology or Engineering preferred
• 3+ years of experience with Object Oriented Analysis and Design
• 3+ years of experience with Agile, Test Driven Development or related lifecycle methodologies
• SharePoint development preferred
• Front-end technology preferred: SignalR, Angular4, Kendo UI, React, and Xamarin
• Back-end technologies preferred: LogicApps, Azure WebJobs, Azure Functions, Azure API Management, ASP.NET Web API, ODataV4, Data Lake, HDFS, WebHDFS, AzureSql, CosmosDB
• Web Services
• Database design and programming preferred
• Hosting application using the Azure ecosystem
• Experience with Design patterns, SOA design & web service development
• Strong understanding of emerging technologies, standards, and best practices for .NET development
• Experience with UX and User Centric Design (UCD)
• Must be able to work in a complex, dynamic team environment with minimal supervision and possess good organizational skills
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Excellent communication and documentation skills
• Some travel may be required