Are you looking for a long term career to call home? This opportunity will be rewarding and allow you a long term career path.
The client is seeking an experienced Software Quality Assurance professional to develop, support and deliver testing strategies and solutions for large-scale applications. This role requires gathering and analyzing data including the review of systems requirements to write test plans and scripts, track and facilitate defect resolution, and apply analytical problem solving skills by collaborating with business and technical staff throughout the testing process.
- Develops and applies quality assurance testing practices and measures for moderately complex software throughout the development/product lifecycle in alignment with System, and department, and industry standards.
- Contributes to the SQA strategy development and planning by preparing and delivering reports, recommendations, and implementation plans that address areas for quality improvement.
- Participates in meetings to communicate progress as well as updates and recommendations to help facilitate issue resolution.
- Cultivates and shares knowledge of quality assurance best practices.Collaborates with the development and configuration management teams to coordinate the timing and validation of deployments of software releases to the test environments.
- Associate’s or an equivalent combination of education and/or directly related work experience required. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Software quality assurance certification from an industry recognized organization such as the International Software Testing Qualifications Board (ISTQB®) or QAI Global Institute preferred.
- Four years of direct experience as a tester for an application integration and/or application product release required.
- Intermediate understanding and application of Quality Assurance best practices and methodologies.
- Intermediate experience in writing test plans and test cases.
- Intermediate knowledge, understanding and experience working with written requirements, including use cases and supplementary specifications.
- Ability to effectively collaborate with age-graphically dispersed team in a cross functional environment.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast paced, dynamic environment and prioritize workload and deliverables within schedule constraints to deliver results.
Reach out for more info! #Advantagetech