Looking for a new Quality Assurance position in a fun, contemporary company with a laid back environment? This west O company looking to add a Sr. Quality Assurance member to their team.
Responsible for creating an end-to-end test plan; executing the plan and managing all activities in the plan to ensure that all the objectives are met and that the solution works as expected.
· Develops and executes formal test plans.
· Defines and tracks quality assurance metrics such as defects, defect counts, test results and test status.
· Use functional specification, workflow diagrams, target to source spreadsheets and data flow diagrams to develop testing documents.
· Planning of tests, including the definition and management of suitable test data.
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline (or equivalent work experience).
· Experience with developing and executing quality assurance test scripts, test plans and checklists.Submit Resume