Advantage Tech is looking for a React Engineer to join our remote client. They have a great benefit package and yearly bonus. They are also named one of the top companies to work for.
Our Client is looking for a talented React developer to join our team. You'll have the opportunity to work on initiatives to build systems of the future to support connected retail across all channels. Ideal candidate must have good background in developing web applications using ReactJS with some prior programming experience using another language like C++ or Java. Should have the mindset to learn new skills and business processes. The candidate should also possess good problem solving, communication and leadership (Team Lead) skills.
Participate in any and all roles of the systems development life cycle. The role will be exposed to a variety of projects and responsibilities.
This may include, but not limited to:
- Design, code, review, test, deploy, document and support of applications
- Act as a team lead and provide guidance and coaching to other junior members on the team
- Own your own professional development by seeking out challenging work assignments
- Support a collaborative, self-empowered and agile team culture
- Collaborate with teams across the IT and Business Partners
- Contribute to the overall team and department goals and objectives
- Seek ways to improve the SDLC process through automation and reuse
- Ensure applications are designed for high performance, resilience and reliability
- Troubleshoot complex problems in production environments
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related Engineering field or MIS preferred
- Minimum 4 years of overall experience developing applications in a full stack environment
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in developing web applications using React, Redux, Jest, and Flow
- Experience using one of the other programming languages like C++, Java or Python
- Experience using Relational Databases (ex. Oracle/Informix/SQL Server etc.) and writing SQL queries
- Experience with SCM tools like Git, SVN, Jira, Jenkins and Ansible
- Familiarity in developing software using Agile processes and the Scrum framework
- Ability to work on a distributed team using chat and collaboration software for primary communications
- Ability and willingness to learn new technologies to be a full stack engineer