Our Overland Park client is looking for a Sr Salesforce Technical Architect to help their team on a current project. They are open to remote candidates.
Roles and Responsibilities:
As a Salesforce Technical Architect, you will be responsible for owning and delivering complex cloud-based solutions using Salesforce technologies. The candidate will be responsible for owning the architecture and design of complex solution components (e.g., integration, security, custom development). The candidate must demonstrate strong leadership skills in all stages of the software development life cycle.
The candidate will own reviewing design elements and signing off on the overall technical design. The candidate will be responsible for ensuring that the system accurately meets the defined expectations of the business, ensuring that proper testing is implemented, and performance and security requirements are closely monitored by working with the project teams. The candidate must also be able to identify and confirm technical design risks and develop mitigating approaches. The candidate must also have experience providing level of effort estimates for technical portion of solutions.
Key Responsibilities Include:
• Experience in designing and developing software components
• End to end implementation experience with the SFDC platform
• Ability to lead design sessions and communicate design options
• Strong experience with configuration, customization, programming with APEX APIs, APEX Triggers, Web based technologies (Soap, Rest)
• Additional Salesforce.com experience includes Workflow Alerts and Actions, and Approval Workflow
• Knowledge of options and how to handle security requirements such as single sign on and data security
• Experience with Release Management, Source Control, and Deployment concepts and technologies such as Copado, SFDC Metadata API
• Ability to define the system landscape, to identify gaps between current and desired end-states and deliver a solution
• Experience in Sales, Service, Marketing and Experience clouds with a focus of cross-cloud solutions
Qualifications Required Skills and Experience
• At least 5 years’ experience in Architecture role – SFDC or other CRM architecture experience a plus
• At least 5 years’ experience with Integration technologies
• Working knowledge of security concepts such as single sign on and data security
• At least 5 years’ experience in Agile, Scrum and Waterfall methods
• Salesforce Developer and Architect Certifications a plus
• Strong Communication Skills
• Excellent Analytical skills and time management
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Willingness to travel