Are you looking for an opportunity to work with a company who is going through a Agile Transformation? This company needs help with education and guidance and coaching on how to embrace the Agile philosophy!
This job will Prioritize and perform work in progress, removing impediments and promoting transparency. You will Facilitate all agile ceremonies, and ensure the integrity of the agile process by capturing team metrics and removing obstacles to drive projects to successful release. Assisting with agile training and coaching, promoting accountability and transparency across all levels of the organization. Help the team learn to identify dependencies, skills/knowledge.
They are seeking:
- Self-directed, self-motivated and a thirst for knowledge and a passion for learning; ability to take ownership of work and demonstrate initiative is critical.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with minimal direction and guidance.
- Desire for continuous improvement both personally, professionally, and as a valued member of the team
- Strong organizational skills and a willingness to adapt to different tools or processes as the situation requires, and to suggest improvements or alternatives when warranted
- Five or more years of experience serving as a scrum master for an agile delivery team; prior experience as scrum master, project manager, technical manager or supervisor is required.
- First level Scrum Master Certification (CSM, PSM I, SSM) required.
- Knowledge of scrum methodologies and Agile practices
- Must have solid understanding of Agile methods, Lean thinking, and Scrum methodology.
- Proficient understanding of all software lifecycle development disciplines – Project Management, Requirements Management, Analysis & Design, Quality Assurance & Testing, Implementation, Deployment, Configuration & Change Management
- Able to guide the team and organization effectively on how to use Agile/Scrum practices and values to delight customers
- Able to effectively coach the team to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable; assist in removing barriers for the team
- Experience with JIRA and Confluence
- Strong experience working with business end users and stake holders at all levels in the organization.
- Knowledge of industry standard software best practices, development lifecycle processes and methodologies.
- Assertive and able to get the job done effectively and efficiently
- Able to be a successful Change Agent and a Servant Leader
- The ability to provide seamless, trustworthy, attentive and resourceful (S.T.A.R.) customer service
- Engages well with others and are passionate about providing an exemplary customer experience
Please reach out for more info! #advantagetechSubmit Resume