Are you looking to work on a large national project? This client is seeking 3 software developers who want to get in with a stable company that has incredible growth opportunities along with phenomenal benefits! Seeking a full stack Java engineer with experience with web, angular/react, spring and ideally like some cloud exposure.
*Currently unable to offer sponsorship. Direct hire opportunity.
This position, with oversight from other senior staff and/or management the software developer contributes to the analysis, design and implementation of enterprise, strategic and complex solutions including development of enterprise content delivery, workflow automation, business process management and reporting capabilities through all phases of the Software Development Life-cycle including post implementation support and maintenance. Scope of responsibility encompasses software development, testing, delivery, and support.
- Utilizes skills to implement complex systems and software components according to technical designs and specifications, in compliance with industry and System standards, which meet customer needs and expectations with respect to key project/product performance measures; quality, schedule and cost.
- Creates estimates and work breakdown structures on assigned development tasks.
- Will analyze business requirements and create technical designs and specifications, develop and document solutions and ensure implementations meet design specifications and adhere to standards.
- Will utilize advanced skills to consult with customers in a support role or when assisting more senior level staff in the formulation of technology strategies in collaboration with business partners.
- Demonstrates high performance in the areas of customer service, collaboration, team work, and reliability.
- Communicates status and progress on assignments and raises issues and risks in a timely fashion and effectively contributes to mitigating activities.
· Well established knowledge of Java and web application development, SQL databases, mapping of data sources, data movement and COTS integration. Experience with Business Objects a plus.
· Typically requires two to four years of relevant and progressive information technology experience directly related to the design, development and software solutions.
· Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university with specialization in an information technology field (e.g., Computer/Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Electrical/Computer Engineering) or an equivalent combination of related education and/or work experience.
Advantage Tech is proud to recognized as Kansas City Business Journal’s #1 locally owned IT staffing firm and proud to have recently opened another branch in Omaha, , Nebraska. We are passionate about delivering world-class service and value to our consultants and clients.
Please visit www.advantagetech.net to learn more about our culture, benefits and career opportunities.