seeking a software developer. With oversight from other senior staff and/or management the software developer contributes to the analysis, design and implementation of enterprise, strategic and complex solutions including development of enterprise content delivery, workflow automation, business process management and reporting capabilities through all phases of the Software Development Lifecycle including post implementation support and maintenance. Scope of responsibility encompasses software design, development, testing, delivery, and support. Senior level candidate will demonstrate mastery in these capabilities and be capable of directing other technical resources through the development lifecycle from concept to solution delivery including architecture and design.
– Typically requires 3 to 6 years of relevant experience.
– Bachelor’s degree specializing in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics), or a closely related field, from an accredited college or university, or equivalent combination of directly related education and/or experience.
– Intermediate proficiency with Web Application Frameworks (e.g. JSF, Spring MVC, Grails, etc…).
– Intermediate proficiency with modern ORM technology (e.g. Hibernate, JPA, etc…).
– Intermediate proficiency with modern DBMS technology (e.g. SQL Server, etc…).
– Intermediate proficiency with Java Applications (e.g. Spring, etc…).
– Intermediate proficiency with front end development technologies such as Angular, React, or Vue.
– Intermediate proficiency with modern DevOps tooling (e.g. Subversion, Git, Maven, etc…).