Advantage Tech is looking for a Sr Sourcing Partner for our Kansas City, MO client.
Job Posting Requirements
Location – KC remote until further notice
The Vendor Management Office develops and manages relationships with our internal customers and functional partners as well vendor partners. We deliver value to the organization by ensuring compliance with Federal Contract Acquisition processes and policy by advising and leading the sourcing, procurement and vendor management processes on behalf of our business customers. The Senior Sourcing Partner is responsible for managing the more complex and/or highly visible VMO led procurement engagements and vendor relationships. They provide guidance and training for partner staff and collaborate with divisional senior leadership to identify opportunities for new, or re-evaluation of existing, vendor partners.
- Qualifies identified potential vendors for the information gathering or bidding engagements.
- Collaborates with the stakeholders to develop solution requirements.
- Creates all necessary bidding documentation inclusive of solicitation communications, Request for Information / Bid / Proposal documents, scoring and evaluation files, solution selection and final executive summaries.
- Coordinates and ensures timely responses of reviews and approvals from all internal parties (business owners, stakeholders and functional partners).
- Lead all standard meetings throughout the solution selection process and maintain strict timelines from requirements development up to solution implementation.
- Leads as a subject matter expert in the contract review and negotiation processes.
- Assists in the development and ensures compliance of workflows, policies and procedures.
- Serves as a subject matter expert of all the Office of Personnel Management (OPM) procurement and contracting requirements inclusive of the Federal Acquisition Regulations (FARs) and Federal Employee Health Benefits Acquisition Regulations (FEHBARS) compliance standards in order to determine the application of rules, regulations and federal policies.
- Leads supply base management strategies, goals and initiatives.
- Perform and report to leadership supply base monitoring tasks.
- Onboarding, management and development of new suppliers.
- Drives improvement of existing supplier performance.
- Leads other miscellaneous highly visible projects and tasks as assigned.
- Continuously refine knowledge, skills and abilities in the sourcing, procurement and vendor management space to deposit education and insights back to the team.
REQUIREMENTS: Education and experience
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or a related field of study, additional qualifying experience may be considered in lieu of formal education
- Requires 6+ years of direct experience in leading procurement process and contract management
- Must have strong communication skills
- Must have demonstrated ability to organize and prioritize multiple high priority tasks
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office products specifically: Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Must have demonstrated skills in leadership and meeting management
- Must have demonstrated ability to engage and collaborate across multiple internal stakeholder groups
- Experience in a Business Analyst role
- Experience in a Project Management role
- Experience in Governmental contracting
Advantage Tech is proud to be recognized as Kansas City Business Journal’s #1 locally owned IT staffing firm. We are passionate about delivering world-class service and value to our consultants and clients.
Please visit www.advantagetech.net to learn more about our culture, benefits and career opportunities.