Advantage Tech has an Overland Park client looking for a Sr. Network Technology Consultant. The is a direct hire position.
Some of the tasks and duties of this position are:
- Design, implement, maintain, and upgrade networks, business technology, and security.
- Troubleshoot and optimize software, computers, networks, and communication circuits
- While keeping the client's interest in mind, seek new opportunities with our clients.
- Maintain and improve technology skills and certifications.
- The ability to identify root cause and work toward a resolution rather than a temporary fix to reported issues.
- Work with our Sales Group and prospects to ensure any sales proposal is sound and meets the prospect's needs for now and for the future.
Your skills/certification should include:
- Cloud experience is essential with Office 365, Azure AD, and Active Directory
- Experience with Azure or AWS Services
- MSP experience is a plus
- Microsoft professional certification are a strong plus
- Expertise in setting up security including firewalls and VPNs
- Experience with virtualization of servers and desktops
- Current VMWare certifications are a strong plus
- Experience with NAS and SAN systems
- Knowledge of VoIP phone systems and phone circuits is a plus
- Communications, written and verbal
- Project management and documentation
- Experience working with security control and control frameworks (HIPAA, HITRUST, SOX 2 Type 2, NIST, PCI, etc.)