Great organization adding to their Product team! Do you have experience with 0365 products Power Apps, Flow, Project Online, SharePoint? This is a full time or contract to hire opportunity!
The Project Delivery Solutions Analyst is responsible for both product planning and technical execution throughout the product lifecycle. They will solve business problems by interpreting project delivery needs, understanding requirements, investigating potential solutions, and ensuring the successful launch of new products and features. The ideal candidate will be able to take the lead in the execution tasks that help the organization provide best in class solutions to support our technology group project teams’ needs.
- Subject Matter Expert (SME) regarding the capabilities and limitations of Microsoft Project, Azure DevOps (formerly Visual Studio Team Services), PowerApps, SharePoint, Aha!, and other supporting solutions in Project Center.
- Leverage ancillary O365 solutions to simplify and optimize project delivery administrative processes
- Facilitate the needs assessments, requirement gathering, and execution of changes in Project Center to align the technology
- Configure systems to support business and leadership requirements
- Define and document best practices and training materials for all Project Center supported processes (i.e.: Resource Management, Forecasting, Setting Milestones)
- Work collaboratively with Scrum Masters and leaders to ensure transparency regarding how project data is captured, measured and exposed in reporting
- Manage work commitments in an agile environment dedicated to delivering solutions in an iterative manner based on their impact and priority
- Identify and address critical issues that could impact the fit and quality of solutions and escalate as needed
- Coordinate with Project Center users to test and evaluate new or updated applications and features
- Effectively communicate the pending changes in Project Center to all impacted users and stakeholders
- Maintain relevant knowledge and skills through self-study and participation in educational opportunities
- Understand Agile and Waterfall project management methodologies and how Project Center solutions support these frameworks
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as a Business Analyst or Solutions Analyst in a technology setting
- Support or administrative experience with SharePoint, Microsoft Project and Azure DevOps (formerly Visual Studio Team Services) required
- Understanding of and experience with the software development life cycle
- Able to clearly communicate progress and risks to supervisor and all levels of leadership
- Ability to analyze and document complex business processes
- Ability to clearly and concisely communicate with and all levels of leadership
- Ability to gather and interpret relevant data and information
- Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO) or Certified Scrum Developer (CSD) or Office365 Certification is a plus