Technical Product Manager
Advantage Tech is looking for a Sr Technical Product Manager for our remote client.
– Research and understand client, market, and business needs and translate them into clear, written product requirements.
– Use data to determine why and when certain product needs should be addressed
– Ensure the product is designed for ease of use, integration, security, and scalability.
– Write detailed, technical design specification documents for use during development and testing.
– Collaborate daily with engineering, operations, support, consulting, and other product managers – appreciating the diverse mix of teammates who make things happen.
– Understand and negotiate technical implementation options with engineering and make decisions based on business needs
– Lead and participate in sprint planning, grooming, and daily stand-ups to ensure a steady flow of work to the development team
– Drive continuous improvement through the strengthening of tools, skills, infrastructure, and process improvements required to achieve business objectives.
– Assist in roadmap development, planning activities, support, and release management.
– Serve as a subject matter expert to developers, support, and clients.
Skills and Experiences Required
– A minimum of 5 years’ experience as a technical product manager designing SaaS software
– Ability to understand and evaluate algorithms, data structures, and APIs
– Experience writing requirements, use cases, technical design documents, and acceptance criteria
– Ability to analyze and use data in decision making and to evaluate results.
– Ability to communicate with business and technical stakeholders effectively both verbally and in writing.
– Ability to do cost/benefit analysis and make build/buy recommendations.
– Bachelor’s degree required (BA/BS) in Business, Computer Science, or Engineering
– MBA or MS in a related field is a plusSubmit Resume