Advantage Tech is assisting a top client of ours with a Sr Technical Project Manager role.
- Strong team player, able to work effectively as part of cross-functional and distributed teams across multiple time zones.
- Effective analytical skills to grasp complexities and perceive relationships among problems, issues and solutions.
- Excellent communicational skills (stakeholder management, negotiation, facilitation, influencing) including strong skills in active listening to improve team effectiveness and performance.
- Dedicated professional towards meeting project deadlines in a timely manner.
- Able to operate independently and adapt quickly to change
- Demonstrate strong written and oral communication skills to interact with the business in a clear and effective manner.
- Participated in organizations transferring into an Agile methodology, is preferred
- Experience in working with virtual teams, is preferred
- Proficiency managing the existing tools: MS office tool understanding (Word, Excel, PowerPoint is excluding). Project Management/Collaboration tools like Team Foundation Server/Jira or related. Virtual & collaboration such as SharePoint/confluence/virtual boards/etc.
- Experience of managing IT projects with personal accountability for delivering to time and cost for large, complex projects using Agile methodology
- Hands on experience on project management methodology, tools and templates (includes project planning, schedule development, scope management and cost management)
- Extensive experience of delivery that includes the use of supplier and off-shore resources
- Management skills to manage one or more large, complex projects simultaneously
- Scrum Master certification is preferred
- Agile methodologies Certification (eg SAFe, SCRUM, other), is preferred