Advantage Tech is searching for a SSIS/Data Architect to work for their client out of Kansas City, MO
The data architect will assist business clients with designing, implementing and managing data driven solutions to support operational or analytics use cases. In addition, the data architect will contribute to the update and modernization of existing data management solutions. This role will work mostly with the Microsoft technology stack but experience with additional data management tools is a plus.
- Comfortable in a consulting situation working with external clients at the office and at the client site
- Architect, write, and document SSIS packages, and experience with other ETL solutions.
- Advanced SQL and T-SQL experience
- SSAS/SSRS experience
- Review and provide recommendations on changes including communicating the benefits of those changes
- Microsoft SQL Server expertise
- Data Warehouse expertise
- Experience with other data stores such as Big Data (Hadoop, Datastax, MAPR, Cassandra, Azure Cosmos) and Graph databases (Neo4j, Cassandra, Other)
- Azure Data Lake Analytics
- Experience with data science Python or R
- Power BI