Join this once in a lifetime opportunity with a remote position taking calls regarding technical applications. Huge Growth opportunity! Prefer Remote in the Denver area!
- Provide first-level support for reported issues with our applications, including analyzing issue reports from end users and responding in a helpful and timely manner
- Enter and organize information in the back-end of our applications to ensure schools and individual users are provisioned to use the app
- Train our internal trainers and end-users on new application features to ensure new and updated features are adopted successfully
- Create training documentation (articles and videos) in our Help Center, to introduce and explain our apps to end-users for self-service support
- Test application features to ensure up-to-date understanding of application functionality
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1-2 years experience supporting a software product (preferably web application).
- Familiarity with Android OS, Amazon’s Fire OS, and Chrome and Firefox browsers
- Some familiarity with mobile and web software development processes