We are seeking a Support Specialist for an awesome client in the Kansas City area.
Entry level position in transportation operations support. Provides courteous, efficient, and timely service to the business. Investigate and resolves driver events in software application that may require telephone calls, research and logical thinking.
• Work in a team environment to knowledge share and follow standard processes.
• Work closely with field personnel to resolve driver events.
• Monitor and coordinate federal and regulatory compliance activities.
• Ability to work in multiple software applications to identify resolution to driver events.
• Able to work independently with little direction and multi-task and handle various events at once while being extremely productive and timely.
• Work in a team environment and assist others as applicable.
• Diagnose and resolve problems and enter data into driver tracking system.
• High School Diploma.
• Requires analysis, judgment and time sensitivity to operational business needs.
• Knowledge and experience in PC and Mainframe applications.
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, and time management skills.
• Requires reliable individual that can work in a fast-paced environment.
• Prior customer service experience
• Freight or freight related industry experience